Author Topic: Weapon Choice?  (Read 15442 times)

psycho_siax

• Adult
  • Ode to Computer Problems
    • View Profile
Re: Weapon Choice?
« Reply #45 on: November 22, 2008, 04:53:53 AM »
No you would have to do the reduced damage of a smaller weapon. The only other ways I can think of is to get a nice dm and take an accuracy penelty instead of damage pr get rich and enchant it to weigh less

Giomanach

• Artist
  • Young Adult
  • Skilled in the reflex/deflex ranged weapon
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: November 22, 2008, 04:00:08 PM »
There is a Feat you can take to allow a halfling to use medium sized weapons with a -2 attack penalty although I'm not a fan of that. Monkey Grip from the Complete Warrior. I enjoy the small sized races and disagree with the limited damage drawback they have but a Feat that bypasses that penalty doesn't sit well with me either. The Feat also allows a human to use an ogre's weapon (speak a medium creature using a large weapon or any other size increment increase like that).

This feat does not allow you to use an oversized double weapon or to wield an oversized Light weapon in your off-hand.

For Two-Weapon Fighting use the Oversized Two-Weapon Fighting Feat from Complete Adventurer.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2008, 04:46:41 PM by Giomanach »

Green Bean

• Mature Adult
  • Fear The Bean!
    • View Profile
    • Steam Account
« Reply #47 on: November 24, 2008, 03:30:24 PM »
There is a Feat you can take to allow a halfling to use medium sized weapons with a -2 attack penalty although I'm not a fan of that. Monkey Grip from the Complete Warrior. I enjoy the small sized races and disagree with the limited damage drawback they have but a Feat that bypasses that penalty doesn't sit well with me either. The Feat also allows a human to use an ogre's weapon (speak a medium creature using a large weapon or any other size increment increase like that).

This feat does not allow you to use an oversized double weapon or to wield an oversized Light weapon in your off-hand.

For Two-Weapon Fighting use the Oversized Two-Weapon Fighting Feat from Complete Adventurer.

I do not understand a single thing you just said.  :-\ :)

Phoenix

• Administrator
  • Ancient
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: November 24, 2008, 03:32:57 PM »

He's talking about a feat that allows smaller creatures to use a larger weapon.

Green Bean

• Mature Adult
  • Fear The Bean!
    • View Profile
    • Steam Account
« Reply #49 on: November 24, 2008, 03:39:19 PM »

He's talking about a feat that allows smaller creatures to use a larger weapon.

Oh that makes a lot of sense now. ;D

stispabsemia

• Wyrmling
    • View Profile
    • Watching iPlayer Abroad with UK Proxy
Weapon Choice
« Reply #50 on: October 17, 2009, 03:43:34 AM »
im not sure i have a fave weapon now,

seems i have top hlstats weapon rankings for the m249, svd and the 203,
i still like the pop and boom of the 203, but the m249 makes a lovely sound  so to be fair i dont really have a favourite, i just use what i think is needed to help the team

jackc1377

• Wyrmling
    • View Profile
    • http://simplyextensions.com/
« Reply #51 on: January 31, 2011, 08:22:32 AM »
Even the Imperial Guard weapon of choice is an object of fun. They're one of the most maligned races in 40k. They're fleshy, poorly armed and poorly .

CamKrist

• Wyrmling
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: January 31, 2013, 08:32:37 AM »
I decided to give a hand and sent a post into social bookmarks. I hope the popularity will rise in.